Friday, June 24, 2011

Here I am

Here starts my journey to wholeness. I have less than 2 days left with my friends and family before I embark on the journey of a life time where i will quit smoking, detox from my meds, and best of all KILL the negative mind and be free of my eating disorder.

There is no relapse after this. I am committed to life and to getting it back and to living it once it's in front of me. In this blog I will likely journal my struggles and successes as I proceed through the program. It's not really a program, it's treatment, individual. I won't have anything to do with the other clients. It will be time to focus on me and creating new neural pathways in MY brain that eradicate the negative mind.

I look forward to a family, a job, children, animals, travelling, giving back...things i had mourned the loss of to my ED....no more. these things are in my future and I will be blessed with them as long as i walk through the hell ahead of me and come through the other side.

i hope to include pics of where i am and the people that influence me. i will have 24h support until i am ready to fight the negative mind myself. hey, a sitter i can actually talk to? this is new. i hope one day my children can look back at this blog and find hope, courage, strength, and love for themselves and others.

and i hope all the readers can gain strength or at least see living proof that being free is possible. because it is...and i will show you. :)

xoxoxo
jules

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jules. Fantastic to see you off today. Will be thinking of you everyday.

    Much love. Be strong. Fight those demons off and come back to tell us about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im very excited for you! you sound committed and i truly hope this works for you. i wish you the very best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!

    I hope to hear from you soon!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete